With our move to the Midwest quickly approaching (a mere two days away!), I am feeling very sentimental. The friends we made in the Lone Star State will always have a special spot in my heart. Most of them are Texas-transplants as well, and they stood by our sides through the fears and Shiner beers.
When it comes to happiness, I learned it is not always sparked by a place, an event or an action, but it can be spurred by a one-of-a-kind person who makes your heart smile. I am fortunate to have a basket-full of friends who encourage me to be the best I can be! Today, I am going to share the top five reasons why my friend, Jill, is a top-notch gal pal.
5. She loves the outdoors and is always eager to hike or bike through Mother Nature. She takes advantage of her surroundings and enjoys exploring.
4. She values her family and shares sweet stories about her parents and two sisters often.
3. She is always down for a beer, a barre class, and a healthy brunch!
2. She is not only an intelligent and intellectual mechanical engineer, but Jill knows how to unleash her crazy! She is fun-loving and free-spirited which enables me to let loose and be myself around her.
1. She is a true character and unlike anyone else I have ever met. Her laugh is contagious and her personality invigorating. Jill has taught me so much in such a short span of time that I cannot wait to continue our friendship!